How did you get into 29? Manu Chao
I heard his solo work while I was in Puerto Rico, and I already liked his former band Mano Negra
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Franz FerdinandThe Dark of the Matinee
, loved the clip, very 80s, great song!
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? The Human League
You were working as a waittress in a cocktail bar, that much is true...
4. How did you get into 49? Jamie Cullum
His cover of High & Dry
, quite fun... Not a huge fan of the rest, still quite nice though. It is #49 of course...
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Bad Manners
I used to have the first three on vinyl, now I have 7 of them, including the first three, as downloads. Still like them, silly!
6. What is your favorite song by 50? EurythmicsLove Is A Stranger
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Radiohead
LOL. There is hardly any of them that makes you happy, that's what I like. The saddest I think is No Surprises
8. What is your favorite song by 15? Duran Duran