Rate the previous metal song

• Coivisto 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 2月 28日, 14:30

Rate the previous metal song

So this should be pretty easy to understand.
    1) Rate the previously posted metal song.
    2) Post a metal song of your choise.

Lets begin!

Finnish hard rock/metal band Kotiteollisuus with their most legendary song.

Satu Peikosta.

• Pretty good song

7/10-coz i cant understand the lyrics

Most people have heard this song at least once in their lives

• BertyBert 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 1日, 20:02
    Classic, but somehow i never really liked that song... nothing special.
    4/10

• Coivisto 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 2日, 13:00
    Nice growling vocals but it lacks variaty in tone. Thats one of the things i dont like about this song. The other is that it is guite generic. Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt. Few nice riffs and stuff but this could be so much better.

I do like their sound.

6/10

Battlelore - Third Immortal

• 5/10-wasnt that good but at least it didn't make my ears bleed.

This is sort of hard rock/metal but it's good enough ;)

• Anxibiot 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 3日, 7:48

This topic sux. Peoples dont like the same (metal) music...
    For me 5/10 There is good guitar solo... I dont listen this kind of rock/metal.

• Saboathi 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 4日, 1:27
    Don't worry I won't go on a Opeth fanboy spree but that is a masterfully malicious song there. 9.5/10 Nice taste. I'm sure some people will know this band >>

• Ahh... you've hit my favorite band!
    Epic song of their legendary Album, nothing more to say... just enjoy.

Have to give it a 10/10

• Never heard that one..8/10 it was good though!

(Please ignore the first 35 seconds)

• 6/10

My Dying Bride - Roads.

„ - O kas ten būna, kai nėra žolės? - klausiu.
    - Nieko. Ji būna tik tada, kai į ją žiūri. Kartais, jei labai staigiai atsisuki, spėji dar pamatyti.
    - Ką? Kad jos nėra?
    - Ne... Gali pamatyti, kaip ji galvotrūkčiais skuba į savo vietą – ir žolė, ir viskas, kas tau už nugaros. Kaip tarnai, kurie buvo išėję į šokius. Tik turi mokėti labai greitai atsigręžti, tada gali juos užklupti, o šiaip jie jau būna savo vietose ir apsimeta nekaltais, lyg niekados nebūtų pasišalinę.
    - Kas tie „jie“, Izabele? – klausiu labai atsargiai.
    - Daiktai. Viskas, kas tau už nugaros. Juk jie tik ir laukia, kol tu nusigręši, kad galėtų pradingti!
    Akimirką susimąstau. Turbūt tai toks jausmas, lyg tau už nugaros nuolatos žiojėtų bedugnė.“
    • Setas 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 6日, 16:53
    Not bad not bad, clip good too 8/10

In soviet union the internet surfs you
    • [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 7日, 23:40
    9/10,never heard of the band but i really liked it

• Yeah,I love trash metal
    8/10
    Maximum the hormones-What's up

• BertyBert 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 9日, 19:37
    Somehow not my taste and in my opinion does japanese(?) language not fit metal music.

4/10

• Coivisto 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 9日, 20:45
    BertyBert said:
    Somehow not my taste and in my opinion does japanese(?) language not fit metal music.

If there is somebody that likes it then yes.

True black metal sound. And i dont think it makes BM any better.

Other then that sounds deacent.
    The biggest problem with most BM is that there isn't any chance in the songs. Just a few different riffs that sound mostly the same. Growling usually is shitty throat raping.
    This song was all that. 3/10

And now little stoner.

Kaihoro - Years of Christ

• 6/10

Grace-slick 在 2010年 7月 22日, 18:00 编辑
  • Well for all I know they sound great live, but all I could hear consistently was the drummer, and he was decent so i guess 5/10.

Crazy awesome country metal riff at 1:20.

• dreadwulf 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 10日, 17:39
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NQQdsKH3Qt8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NQQdsKH3Qt8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Hmm... I've never really been able to get into Mastodon, but that song has some awesome riffs, so I'll give that 7/10 ^^

And now for one of the most legendary glam songs ^^ Everyone's gotta know this:

• Saboathi 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 14日, 15:05
    Welllll I'm not really into that sort of 'metal' but i guess it's catchy ( i guess it's supposed to because it's mainstream) but since I'm biased to the deeper shades of muzak I won't pick this apart and give it a 6/10 just for the hell of it because the guitar solo wasn't as craptastic as expected.
    Anyway I'll try to add some flavor to the mix and throw you guys a band some of you should know. A nice 'black'/folk metal band from Portland, Oregon, US. - Agalloch

• Well,I didn't know Novembre before it but I thinks they are great
    7/10

Malice Mizer - Baroque

• Saboathi 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 14日, 22:20
    Not to be rude or anything but I must say something Grace-slick.... what the hell did you just say? It made absolutely no sense in any respect. I would advise to stay out of this forum if you can't write proper English or post youtube videos. I looked at your profile and didn't see many respectable metal bands. I'm sorry for the flaming but it was bound to happen by someone. I suggest to stay out of this forum. Anyway lets put this behind us and get back on track so we can find some new metal bands and genres. Out of respect I will review the song given above.

6/10 - It wasn't exactly metal. The drums sounded more like punk rock, the guitars were mostly clean, and I found the vocals a bit whiny; almost like a cure song ( I actually like the cure because Robert Smith does it well :P ).

Ok here's some classic prog/death metal - Edge of Sanity

• 4/10-I guess it's okay but death is not my style at all

• Wow, they have improved it a lot, the riffs are cleaner, the chorus has more of an edginess to it, but the snare drums are still there, so I'll only give it 8/10

I was just listening to this, so I might as well post it :P

• janosur 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 3月 15日, 17:30
    great video, and the song is cool, but godsmack isn't my favourite. 7/10

here's some great hungarian experimental metal music, Isten Háta Mögött

maybe the hungarian lyrics sound strange:)

匿名用户不能张贴消息。请登录创建账户后再到论坛发帖。