Scrobbler on Cydia for Jailbreak users :)

• Larkin92 说...
    • 用户
    • 2008年 8月 28日, 12:59
    the original old version of mobilescrobbler was better
    but... it's not available so we should be happy about this bad version... better than nothing ;)

big thx @ the developers

• therapix 说...
    • 用户
    • 2008年 8月 31日, 21:48

need help

I installed it but it doesn't count the queued tracks and total scrobbled is always 0.
    My username is therapix, password: ***, everything seems ok...

i donno what I'm doing wrong :(
    thanks

EDIT: Keeps saying 0 songs scrobbled, keeps closing itself, but the songs appear in my acount, and that's all that matters. Now daddy is happy. :-)

EDIT2: Turn scrobbler OFF. Come back to the springboard (menu) go back to settings, and turn it ON. Tada! If you have wifi, check your Last.fm last played songs.

-Therapix, creator of the YouTube Video tutorials.
    • [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2008年 9月 4日, 15:37
    It stopped working with 25 songs in the queue days ago :(

I agree ...the interface is pretty basic (not to say bad).

• marcengo 说...
    • 用户
    • 2008年 9月 6日, 20:45

Sugestion

Hey guys, i dont know wich scrobbler are you using BUT, the one that I use and i think is smoking hot is this one: http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/2008/04/22/mobilescrobbler-143-2/

MobileScrobbler!! I`ve never seen the original Last.FM one but so far MobileScrobbler is taking care of everything that i need as a scrobbler (including lyrics) and the most important: doesnt skip songs :D

music was my first love and will be my last
    • Halbmond 说...
    • 用户
    • 2008年 9月 7日, 16:49
    MobileScrobbler only works on iPhone OSX 1.4. I’m currently trying out the program “Scrobbled”, which seems to be new too.

• [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2008年 9月 10日, 15:03
    Yep, that one is not for 2.x users. But I would LOVE to have that one backed as it was very cool and stable when I used it back then when OS 1.1.3 was running on my iPhone.

• Yeah - I haven't updated my Touch from 1.4, only because there's no Mobile Scrobbler for 2.0! Shame there's not as good an app for 2.0 (that I've seen)...

• zheileman 说...
    • 用户
    • 2008年 9月 25日, 11:02
    Using "scrobble" here, from Cydia. It's ok for me. Songs are being scrobled without any problem :-)

• stopped working

on october 8th
    i can still love songs, but no scrobbles
    1.1.4 JB

• anyone else having trouble getting Scrobbled working on the 2.2 Software too?

• mj1985 说...
    • 用户
    • 2008年 11月 26日, 19:41
    Yes me too :( using iPod Touch 1g and firmware 2.2

• Stupid question, but I am a brand new jailbroken iPod owner. Do I need to have this program open in order to scrobble tracks? Or will it work if I don't launch it while listening to music?

/Edit - After playing around with it, it seems as if it does it's own thing. I rebooted the device and started listening to music and was very pleased to find it scrobbling tracks on it's own.

www.edmontonfireradio.com - Broadcasting live audio from the Edmonton Fire Department
  • have iPod Touch v1 firm 2.2 jailbroken (quickpwned)
    at first no scrobbling even with Scrobble & Scrobbled added via Cydia
    seems to work fine with backgrounder though, available via Cydia
    guess it's Scrobbled that works
    see http://code.google.com/p/iphone-backgrounder/wiki/Documentation for more info
    my own "jp.ashikase.backgrounder.plist" plist file :
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">;
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>enabled_apps</key>
    <array>
    <string>com.smallfeats.scrobbled</string>
    <string>org.nodomain.scrobbled</string>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

• well .. I am doing test now :
    on my last.fm page : Listening now using Scrobble for iPhone

not Scrobbled but Scrobble I think ..

I have both activated anyway ..
    but cannot have the as icon near the play & battery icon at the top of the screen
    too bad, I liked it quite much :( (makes me think scrobbled doesn't work on 2.2)

• still have double submitions issue when track is paused
    but it's better than nothing I guess :\

• Pchaser 说...
    • 用户
    • 2008年 11月 29日, 17:19
    nielstenhave said:
    anyone else having trouble getting Scrobbled working on the 2.2 Software too?

I am, I've installed the background scrobbler and it was not working, did not put the logo in the top right corner or anything.... took that off and installed the other one... worked for a little while then just stopped and now has songs in the que.... and the last result said bad session or something like that... So I had to take that off. I'm stuck now and I need to know which one works!

• JazzMan2 说...
    • 用户
    • 2008年 11月 29日, 18:45
    jeromebriens said:
    I have both activated anyway ..

It's useless to use both scrobbler apps.
    Uninstall one of them...

jeromebriens said:
    but cannot have the as icon near the play & battery icon at the top of the screen
    too bad, I liked it quite much :( (makes me think scrobbled doesn't work on 2.2)

Don't search it,'cause it's never existed on Scrobble. :(

jeromebriens said:
    still have double submitions issue when track is paused
    but it's better than nothing I guess :\

Don't worry,it's a known issue. :s

Pchaser said:
    I am, I've installed the background scrobbler and it was not working, did not put the logo in the top right corner or anything.... took that off and installed the other one... worked for a little while then just stopped and now has songs in the que.... and the last result said bad session or something like that... So I had to take that off. I'm stuck now and I need to know which one works!

Just read this.

• petzhold 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 1月 5日, 4:53

does it work on 2.2 for anyone?

I want to update my iPhone to the 2.2 version. However I would like to make sure the scrobble or scrobbled apps are working on the new firmware... dont wanna stop scrobbling

• any news?

does scrobbled work fine with FW 2.2.1 or not?

• Re: any news?

gandalf147 said:
    does scrobbled work fine with FW 2.2.1 or not?

I've never been able to get it or any other jailbreak scrobbler working.

• Scrobble works on 3G...

I have a brand new iPhone 3G and just jailbroke it. Scrobble works fine (look at my profile), but I don't get a Last.fm icon next to the battery icon (I really loved that on my first gen iPod touch, which I lost a while ago).

• LucDream 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 4月 19日, 7:31
    On my new iPod Touch it works great - now my iPod is my 'real' music-player - thanks for all the work!

• can we get...

a button to "love" or "ban" tracks we have listened to through the scrobbler.
    like can we get a list of the songs its about to scrobble and then maybe a love or ban button next to each one so we can also send that infromation to last.fm through the scrobbler? that would be so amazing if this was added into it.

• [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 5月 21日, 18:18
    Works for me ;)

Awesome

• [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2009年 5月 22日, 21:26
    Working great for me as well. Frakkin' love it. :D

匿名用户不能张贴消息。请登录创建账户后再到论坛发帖。