Feature request: Want last.fm Loved tracks to be synchronized with Spotify Starred…

• assfaster 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 1月 7日, 12:56

Feature request: Want last.fm Loved tracks to be synchronized with Spotify Starred tracks

I feel the tittle pretty much sums it up.

For me "Love track" or "Starred track" serve the exact same functionality, so I find it annoying that I have love/star/like a song on two different systems. I would also argue that the Starring functionality is better integrated in Spotify (understandably) than the "Love track"-function.

It's a lot of work to love (the function) all the tracks you allready have starred in Spotify, and it I also find it cumbersome to add new tracks in two systems (and hence i don't do it).

Could Loved tracks and Starred tracks please be synchronized, or a function for doing so be added?

• nulall 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 2月 13日, 5:14

agree!

the love/ban functions need to be in general better integrated into spotify. i honestly don't even know how to love a track through spotify...

• Reini68 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 2月 28日, 5:12

Agree 2

I tried to import the list via Overview - More Loved Tracks. But it only shows a part of my loved tracks and so the button "Import to spotify" does not import all my loved songs but only a part of it. :(

@Nulall: In the last.fm app in spotify click on "Now Playing" and there is the heart you are searching for.

• coolK3N 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 5月 7日, 16:02

Agree 3

:D

• [spam]

[spam]

Knapster01 在 2012年 5月 18日, 10:07 编辑
  • Agree #4

Would be absolutely awesome to intergrate Spotify with lastfm! Since i don't listen to itunes anymore (because of spotify), my play count in itunes is completely wrong for scrobbling.

• themartix 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 7月 5日, 18:31

Agree #9k

This should be a must! Its totally worth it, I hope you write these lines of code to make it posible! Thanks

--
    martimorta
  • Agree

This is something I support.

• Agree

yes please

• ndwjones 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 12月 19日, 13:18

You can do it!

Everything starred in Spotify should be read as loved in lastfm and vice versa

• If this was implemented I'd probably keep my subscription up. Ah well..

• The app is able to love a track on Last.fm while listening in Spotify, like Reini68 already mentioned. If you want to synchronize all your starred tracks in Spotify with your loved tracks in Last.fm, you can do this with the Tomahawk Player, a cross-platform desktop client which automatically imports and synchronizes all your loved tracks when enabling its Last.fm and Spotify "resolvers" (plugins) in the settings. This only works for Premium subscribers though.

And of course there is The Last.fm Mass Tagger as well which can love many tracks at once in its search results, but that would mean more manual work.

If you only want an overall playlist of all your loved tracks in Spotify, you can do this by exporting them to the TSV format, saving the file as CSV in a spreadsheet application like Excel and uploading it to www.ivyishere.org, a web interface which will search for the tracks in the Spotify database and generate a playlist in your browser clipboard. You can paste this result in a new playlist in the Spotify software then. If you have Tomahawk installed, this would also work with the XSPF export format of your loved tracks list, because it can directly import it, as well as all other exported Last.fm playlists and tag radios.

• The workaround listed above go some way, but I'm still going to add my voice to this eminently sensible request. I wonder what to think of the Last.fm Spotify app. If it's supposed not to be doing anything other than scrobbling our tracks, just tell us. If there is a pressing technical reason not to implement something as apparently simple as this (synchronizing Starred and Loved tracks), also just tell us. Everything is better than releasing an app and not directly responding to the considered feedback of your users.

I used to be a paying subscriber to Last.fm because of its excellent recommendation engine. If you're serious about bringing the superior playlisting and recommendations to Spotify, please do a better job, and you might win some customers back (apart from making all your users happy).

núnyá gale núnyá gódó
    • R4YM3 说...
    • 用户
    • 2013年 9月 27日, 8:03
    ** bump **

• MikeyN0 说...
    • 用户
    • 2013年 10月 13日, 8:49
    I echo this request. I currently have to Love a track in the last.fm app and then Favourite it in Spotify, and would love for favouriting to also love a track.

• fabio_c_ 说...
    • 用户
    • 2013年 12月 9日, 2:18

Re: Agree 2

Reini68 said:
    I tried to import the list via Overview - More Loved Tracks. But it only shows a part of my loved tracks and so the button "Import to spotify" does not import all my loved songs but only a part of it. :(

@Nulall: In the last.fm app in spotify click on "Now Playing" and there is the heart you are searching for.

I used a website, I can't remember at the time, to import. It was completed with success through that site. Through the Last.Fm app I get the same as you, only a part of the list.

the strokes. ♥.
    • tia-music 说...
    • 用户
    • 2014年 5月 20日, 13:49

I want too!!!

Please!!! :)

匿名用户不能张贴消息。请登录创建账户后再到论坛发帖。