Feature Requests/suggestions:

• KiteZA 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 3月 10日, 18:46

Re: Crucial "feature"

cptwunderlich said:
    Very crucial for many Android users and super easy to implement:

Install Last.fm app to SD-Card!

It uses 1MB of precious intern memory and my HTC Desire constantly runs out of it. I really don't want to uninstall it, because I love to scrobble everything I listen to, but I'm running out of memory again...

This.

Two other things:

1) Please continue trying to fix the issue regarding 'stuck' scrobbles on Android (ie, it shows up under 'now playing' but doesn't permanently scrobble - requires a reinstall to properly scrobble permanently).

2) Please add a "Scan to Download" QR code to http://www.last.fm/hardware/android. Also, please make that page more easily accessible - it's not intuitive to have 'iPhone app' and below it 'more apps', where 'more apps' doesn't actually take you to an Android etc app page.

Thanks!

• Hmmm

c99koder said:
    There are several intents you can use with Tasker to control the Last.fm player. To automatically start the previous station, you can send the broadcast intent: "fm.last.android.widget.SKIP" or to start a new station, you can launch a lastfm:// URL, such as lastfm://user/goreja2/library or lastfm://globaltags/jazz

I'd like to make a note about the "SKIP" intent-
    I was unable to use this to make it start the previous station. However, I was able to use it to do exactly what it says- skip the song. If I had Last.FM playing already, and initiated this intent, it would skip to the next track. I read on another post about the STOP and LOVE intents, but what about a PLAY intent? Or fixing the functionality of the SKIP...

By the way, here are my android specs:
    Epic 4G
    Android 2.2 Froyo, AM TrulyEpic Mod, rooted, with ADW Launcher.
    Maybe too many mods?

EDIT:
    I take it back. I switched back to the AMLauncher, and it worked. Used the ADW Launcher again, and it worked there... not sure what it was, but it's working now.

• Audiogalaxy

I'm never sure if what I'm listening to on my Audiogalaxy app is being scrobbled. Essentially, it's what's on my pc,( WMP mostly) so I don't see why it wouldn't, but the instructions are a bit convoluted as to what music players on my Epic 4G are supported and therefore scrobble. The stock player on the Epic isn't, but other apps are and idk if I'm setup correctly. Any help is appreciated. Btw-I'm still running 2.2.1, usually with DolphinHD or the Stock browser. Dunno if that matters, but there it is. Thanks for the forum and, of course, the APP!

xx Doe
  • Make it scrobble with Sony Ericsson ARC's own music-player.

All in a system of down

• tburny 说...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 2011年 4月 8日, 12:21
    On my HTC Tattoo, the last.fm client is a resources eating monster.
    A lighweight version only for radio and tagging would be really nice :)

Combo.fm: Combine your favourite radio stations! | My Blog | scala-lastfmapi | Cache2k - A high performance Java in-memory cache
    P.S.: Do not click here
    throw new PokemonException(); //Gotta catch 'em all
    My forum post reflects my personal opinion :)
  • sometimes I listen to music and it scrobbles, but doesn't send to last.fm. they could fix it

• agonistix 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 4月 17日, 16:37

Feature request: Sleep Timer

Many users would like to have an option to set a sleep timer for the music to stop playing.

• rwitte 说...
    • 付费用户
    • 2011年 4月 17日, 17:46

Re: Feature request: Sleep Timer

agonistix said:
    Many users would like to have an option to set a sleep timer for the music to stop playing.

At end of currently playing track might be a useful timer option, for example.

• c0ina 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 4月 25日, 20:18

scrobbling is bugging out with the honeycomb music app

Doesn't send info in real time, then scrobbles the same track over and over again.

Is support for honeycomb tablets in the works?

• agonistix 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 4月 25日, 20:36

Combo Stations

Please support Combo Stations like Multi-Artist Radio or Multi-Tag Radio in the Android App. This is supported in the web frontend, but not in the Android app.

• tburny 说...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 2011年 4月 25日, 22:28
    agostinix: Use your mobile device's web browser and go to http://burnynet.de/combofm :) After you created your combo station, tap "Play in Software". The last.fm app should launch and tune into that station right away :)
    I tried it on Android 1.6/HTC Tattoo myself

Combo.fm: Combine your favourite radio stations! | My Blog | scala-lastfmapi | Cache2k - A high performance Java in-memory cache
    • xmoby 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 4月 26日, 3:02

Easy user/account switching

I'd like to see the same kind of easy way to switch between different lastfm users/accounts that is available with the desktop app. That is, once you enter a username/password, you can check a "remember password" checkbox. When logged out, instead of having the username and password edit boxes, you could have a list of "registered" (last used) users. A simple tap on a user name would either trigger the password prompt, or log into that account if the password was "remembered".

I suppose the case may not be thaaaat common, but here's how it is for me: I have my own user account, on which I scrobble my stuff and all. I also use this account at job, or when listening to music alone at home. With my girlfriend, we use a separate account, because the style of music I listen to is, well... really different than what we listen to together. That way, we can be sure that recommendations for music or events, loved tracks, banned tracks, etc. are relevant, on each account. At home, we can easily switch between both accounts (as I said, on the PC app), but with my Android device (mainly used in the car for long trips), I have to log out, log into our common account, and try to type the other user name and password (without typo, on a small virtual keyboard). Let's just say it's not that user friendly, and I end up just "forgetting" to do it most of the time.

Thanks.

• agonistix 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 4月 29日, 9:06

Combo Stations

tburny: thanks for the link to combofm, but this page did not work in my web browser (Android 2.2.1 on Samsung Galaxy S).

The Last.fm client app on its own should support Combo Stations like Multi-Artist Radio or Multi-Tag Radio.

• Etrnaly 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 5月 2日, 16:12

Fix the bug in Android App

Fix the bug in the Last FM Android app. It's almost unusable. I'm lucky to play 2-3 songs before it gets stuck trying to get the next track. When it's stuck, I have to try a combination of playing/pausing, skipping, and/or changing stations before it works again. Sometimes it won't play anything and I have to reboot my phone to get it to work again.

• Add scrobbling for Amazon Cloud Player

• c0ina 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 5月 4日, 2:15

Honeycomb

Still no official word on honeycomb support?

• agonistix 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 5月 15日, 8:54

Unlove track in radio

Allow toggle on/off of loved tracks by pressing the heart button again

• cRoOCkStar 说...
    • 付费用户
    • 2011年 5月 20日, 5:58

International Streaming!!!

Please add subscription streaming for members worldwide..PLEASEE!!

Right now streaming is only possible for the US, UK and Germany?? :(

thats what i read on the android market....please let me know if this is possible because im on the move alot and if i cna only make use of my subscription when im on my pc it would be a huge dissapointment....So I would love to stream my subscription on my android app as well. Currently on my android App I dont see a streaming option :/

So please let me know thanks alot :D

cheers

The Inner Child To Your Fear.
    • strmenjan 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 5月 24日, 23:22

Lyrics

As a suggestion, I think it would be nice if there was a section for lyrics of each song while it is playing. I have to open a new window on the computer or on my android phone to search the lyrics for each song. This is an option that other providers have and I think it would be a good addition to add a LYRICS section to last.fm, as well.

• rwitte 说...
    • 付费用户
    • 2011年 5月 26日, 19:39

Re: Lyrics

strmenjan said:
    As a suggestion, I think it would be nice if there was a section for lyrics of each song while it is playing. I have to open a new window on the computer or on my android phone to search the lyrics for each song. This is an option that other providers have and I think it would be a good addition to add a LYRICS section to last.fm, as well.

Lyrics are something that rights holders charge for, so last.fm would only do it if there was a lot of demand. The last time last.fm tried licensing lyrics, it did not generate enough revenue to cover its costs. However, that service was on the main website a few years ago; the business case for lyrics on a mobile device now may be different.

• Make it FREE ?!

• MusX 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 6月 16日, 11:42
    support for Motorola Flipout and probably other Motorola phones

• Precache next song, especially on EDGE...

• tburny 说...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 2011年 7月 14日, 21:01
    @davidbaumann
    My personal view is that this might not be possible due to the way tracks are streamed and the special rules for it. Afaik you can't start playing/streaming a track before you finished playing the old one.

• Dargol 说...
    • 用户
    • 2011年 7月 15日, 7:04

Re: Availability on all android markets and not only in selected countries, please

c99koder said:
    We cannot stream music to mobile devices outside of the US, UK, and Germany at this time. Our lawyers are working with the record labels to resolve this issue, and we hope to be able to distribute our app in more countries soon.

Any progress on this?

If Last.fm worked on my Samsung Galaxy S2, could I use the phone's equalizer? I can do it at least on my symbian phone.

匿名用户不能张贴消息。请登录创建账户后再到论坛发帖。