Music Request Game

• here goes , and he literally says "one two three one two three"

Post : Give me the loudest sing a long crowd (year : 2010-2012)

• The most impressively apeshit crowd I have seen was at the Oasis concert in Benicassim, but it was in 2009 and the youtube videos are bad anyway. So I'll go with what I think is the best live band today.

I want a non-punk song about not believing in God

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock

• i want a creepy blues song

• This

I want a song without drums but no acoustic guitar

• I'd like a song that's longer than 10 minutes, please.

• [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 9月 19日, 18:32
    Heres one I haven't listened to a while, which is a pity for its apocalyptically weird. Some of most visceral and surreal lyrics you are ever likely to come across.

The Seven Seals Are Revealed At The End Of Time As Seven Bows by Current 93

Next poster: Find me a song (any genre you like!) with an atmosphere of dread or fear. I feel like scaring myself.

• Next poster : A song with lyrics in 3 different languages (or more)

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • a few more than three languages

Next one: a nice chillout tune

• Well, that's highly subjective but hey, this is how I chill from 93 till...

Next one : a song about being happy to be single

Aesop Rock
    • [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 9月 26日, 21:13

Forget by Lianne La Havas

Not usually the sort of thing I like but I stumbled upon on it in the 'Now Playing' thread and actually rather enjoyed it! It was the closest thing I could think of, and went for it in the end because it has the following line which I hope will fulfill your requirements :D

"Remember way back when you played me?
    I lost that hand
    So please don't try serenade me
    I am a one man band"

Next poster: Something ambient please. Preferably with a long play time and melancholic.

• That's Sigur Rós whole Valtari album... hope that's long and melancholic enough for you :)

Next one: I'd like a funny song, please.

• Here's Crazy Frog, it's the funniest song i could think of but its rather annoying but I hope it's ok for you :)

Next Request: A cheesy pop sing a long song

Tim S
    • [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 9月 30日, 5:17

Req: I need a bat-shit crazy song from a mostly unknown female artist.

• [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 9月 30日, 20:53
    Waspiral said:
    Req: I need a bat-shit crazy song from a mostly unknown female artist.

I've got one artist in mind. Jessica Rylan (sometimes goes by the alias Can't); She peddles a rather inventive and shockingly musical brand of noise/analog manipulation thats hard to pin down to a particular contemporary influence or group of similiar peers.

Please Come To Meet Me There by Jessica Rylan

You wanted bat-shit insane :p

Next poster: Could you please find me something with heavy and uptempo percussion.

• [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 10月 16日, 0:50

Not sure if this is what you mean, and the quality isn't the best, but I hope I found what you were looking for. It'll take around 2 minutes for the percussion (drums) to really kick in on the first one.

Next request: A song that seems to have no structure and sounds entirely chaotic.

• Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me by Pearl Jam

Next request: I'd like to hear a nice post-punk song, please.

• My fav would be :

Next : a song which lasts 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 or 5:55 (or 11:11 etc...)

Aesop Rock
    • [已删除用户] 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 10月 16日, 23:11
    The song ends at 2:22 on the album. On this video though, you can hear reverberation of the drum cymbals at 2:23-2:26. Disregard it.

Next request: A song that features cowbell prominently, Like it's the most important part of the track and everything else pales in comparison.

• Erwino91 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 10月 17日, 19:58

It has cowbells...

Request: I want a song from a band but it's not the leadsinger who's singing.

• Gigantic by the Pixies, vocals by Kim Deal

Next one: a cover that's (in your opinion) better than the original

• The first 5 that came to my mind are :

Bauhaus - Third Uncle (Brian Eno)
    Elliott Smith - Thirteen (Big Star)
    Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower (Bob Dylan)
    Tricky - Black Steel (Public Enemy)
    Uilab - St Elmo's Fire (Brian Eno)

I guess lot of people would say Johnny Cash's Hurt is better than the original (well, even Trent Reznor more or less did), but I disagree. Same for Jose Gonzalez's Heartbeats.

Next : a song referencing a video game console at the some point in the lyrics. (a real song, not some internet novelty song)

Aesop Rock
  • Let's try to save this thread !

So I'm answering my own request :

"Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis !"

Next : a song named after an African or Asian capital

Aesop Rock
    • Redblinky 说...
    • 用户
    • 2012年 11月 8日, 0:41
    [youtube]http://youtu.be/RWmqfyE4M6o[/youtube]
    I hope the embedding worked
    FAIL...
    Try number 2...

My request: How bout a rock cover of an 80's song

• Here's Pearl Jam and Sleater-Kinney covering Neil Young's Rockin' in the Free World

Next request: Let's stay in the 80s - please post your most favourite song from that decade.

匿名用户不能张贴消息。请登录创建账户后再到论坛发帖。